|Tuesday, 25/September/18, 2:13 AM||Main | Registration | Login|
|« September 2018 »|
| || || || || || ||1|
Total online: 1
Goldwin Manufacturing Laboratories Corp. started as a partnership involved in distribution of various cosmetic products for the local Philippine market and was eventually incorporated in January 6, 1994. The enterprise owned by the De Guzman siblings has since ventured into contract manufacturing of various skin care products, specializing in soaps production by the cold process.
Today, this Filipino family corporation has grown into an organization employing around a hundred workers. Its technical laboratories, manufacturing and warehousing facilities, and offices are housed in two multi-storey buildings located within the commercial and industrial sites of the City of Marikina, Philippines.
It has expanded its market globally to include the South East and Middle East Asia, and Africa. It has continued to be a toll/ contract manufacturer for private labels. Its product lines are Herbal and Specialty Soaps, Facial and Body Cleansing Preparations, Creams and Lotions, Hair Care products, and other care and decorative Cosmetics.
The company’s business affiliations include the Marikina Valley Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc., the Philippine Exporters Confederation, Philippine Society for Cosmetic Science, Inc., Philippine Cosmetic Technical Assistance Center Foundation, Inc., and the Philippine- Saudi Arabia/ Qatar/ South Africa Business Councils.
NATURE OF BUSINESS
Manufacturing and trading of Personal Care Products, specializing in soaps, and accepts contract (Toll) manufacturing for private labels
- To be a leading manufacturer of personal care products serving the Philippine, Asian, African and European markets.
- Goldwin Manufacturing Laboratories Corp. commits to provide a wide range of world-class quality and innovative personal care products that enhance the well-being of customers, while building a financially-sound enterprise for the benefit of the owners and other stakeholders.
To Do This We Will
- Update on technology and embark on research and development for new and innovative products.
- Ensure a systematic, efficient and effective organization with a motivated, dedicated, quality- and productivity- conscious workplace and participative and responsive management.
- Promote the company’s image of reliability and excellent customer service.
- Contribute to the welfare of the communities in which we live and work.
- Goldwin Manufacturing Laboratories Corp. commits to provide and satisfy customers with safe, consistent- quality and reasonably priced personal care products with efficient and reliable service.
- Goldwin Manufacturing Laboratories Corp. shall comply with the essential standards of Current Good Manufacturing Practice, establish a Quality Management System, and apply the principle of Kaizen/Continuous Improvement in pursuit of efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
Zealous adherence to, and mindset of continuous improvement towards proficiency, efficiency and to superior product quality
Concern for Stakeholders
Responsible and sustainable entrepreneurship by respecting dignity and achievement, and the unselfish and equitable sharing of rewards to customers, owners, employees, suppliers and the community
Understanding and more than satisfying the needs of the customer through open-mindedness and by exhibiting reliability and trustworthiness
Collective and cooperative efforts marked with mutual dependency, accountability and trust to achieve clear goals directed with focused inspiring leadership
Demonstrating knowledge and ability with pride, confidence and credibility through commitment, practice of good work ethics, and propriety
Initiative to be creative and resourceful in the development of new and better ideas and methods to meet company goals and the competition